Early stage expert advice to help set your project on the right track
We have some of the UK's leading experts in heritage planning to guide and advise you and we understand how to control heritage risk on your development; meeting your requirements for a professional service, protecting your programme and saving you money
We can support your application with desk-based assessments and input to environmental impact assessments.
We can carry out research to enhance the management and conservation of heritage assets and produce many conservation and management plans based on this research.
We can advise on the display and development of heritage assets and build sustainable strategies to encourage visitors, tourism and income generation.
We also influence policy through sector-wide research to improve the quality of heritage and archaeological practice in the UK and abroad.
Choose from our consultancy services below:
- Early stage planning advice
- Desk-based assessments
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Historic Building assessment and conservation management plans
- Resource audits, surveys, management and conservation
- Tourism, display and development
- Sector policy and research